How do I improve my gut health?
- Begin with a broad-spectrum live probiotic and take it for three months. It takes time for the gut microbiome to rebalance especially if you are recovering from antibiotics, or if you have a gut disorder
- It’s easy. Take a small dose in the morning before food. You can dilute microbz with water or weak juice
- If your gut is sensitive you can start with a smaller dose and build up gradually. Your gut is unique to you, so your response will be personal to you
- Know that this is a 100% natural product and cannot do any harm. The clue is in the name – the pro (positive) microbes will only benefit the gut and anything not used will pass through naturally.
- To have the best chance to work for you, aim to eat a healthy diet, stay active, drink filtered water and find ways to minimise stress in your life.