Natural gardening products with microbes
Feed the plants that feed you
Do you want healthy soil and strong robust plants, not just for now, but for the long-term? Introduce natual gardening products into your garden.
When it comes to your garden, it’s time to ditch the chemicals and work with the power of nature. Our range of natural gardening products with microbes offers a natural alternative to chemical fertilisers and non-organic products.
Using organic methods with microbes can help prevent loss of topsoil, toxic runoff, water pollution, soil contamination, soil poisoning, and loss of insect life, whilst also contributing to disease control.
Beneficial microbes can be used in three ways in your garden:
- Spray them on plants and soil to boost soil fertility and strengthen plant growth
- Add them to your compost to accelerate composting and increase microbial diversity in soil
- Pour them into your pond to reduce algae, sediment and decomposition
Why choose microbes for your garden?
Microbes in plants work in the same way they do in the human body. There are positive microbes, degenerative microbes and opportunistic microbes. If the degenerative microbes become dominant, the opportunistic ones will gravitate towards them and there is a negative effect: plants become diseased, pathogens grow, soil minerals are depleted. But if the positive microbes are dominant, then the opportunistic ones will support them to enhance health. By using microbes, you can:
- Maintain soil fertility: healthy gardens rely on soil health.
- Deliver essential minerals into the soil, preparing it for planting.
- Encourage root formation.
- Improve the physical and biological condition of soil to promote healthy plants.
- Improve the natural breakdown of organic materials.
- Help increase oxygen and reduce smells so there is less need to turn compost.
And the best part? Our natural gardening products are safe to use near children and pets. For further information about any of our products, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Improve your soil, naturally
Did you know that the soil beneath your feet underpins the health of the planet? That’s because healthy soil is teeming with life. There are more organisms in a teaspoon of good soil than there are people on Earth! Each of these organisms, including earthworms, bacteria and fungi, makes a special contribution in building a healthy, resilient community that is pest- and disease-resistant, soaks up water like a sponge, and provides nutrients to growing plants.
Shop garden range
Join us - Sign up and receive 10% off your first order
You’ll also be the first to hear about our latest products and promotions as well as finding out more about the fascinating world of microbes.