Trade terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions are for the sole use of any customer who wish to buy our products for resale.
- ORDERING WITH US
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our trade email. Our minimum trade order quantity is 10 units. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- A proforma invoice will be sent and once payment is received your order will be dispatched unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
- WE MAY REFUSE OR SUSPEND ALL OR PART OF AN ORDER IF:
- Goods are not available. We will inform you if this is the case, telling you the expected date of availability. You may then decide whether to confirm or cancel your order.
- If an item is out of stock, you will not be charged for that portion of the order.
- We cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
- If you have not complied with our terms and conditions relating to this or any previous order.
- All prices include VAT.
- Postage is NOT included but will be included on your invoice.
- CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
- To cancel your order, you can notify us by email before we have dispatched the goods to you. We will issue a full refund net of any costs incurred in processing any payment and any costs incurred in preparation for fulfilling your order such as advance courier fees (but excluding the cost of the product itself).
- You can return goods you have ordered from us within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The goods must be unopened and with all packaging returned intact. Unless the liability for the return lies with us, the costs of returning goods to us shall be with you and in this case that cost will be deducted from the amount described below
- Upon receipt of the goods by us we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange as required.
- Average lead time between stock ordered and delivered is 3- 5 working days once payment has been received.
- Your order will be sent by the method for which you have been charged.
- If you require your order to be delivered on a specified date, please note that your order placement including full payment must be completed 2 days prior to your required delivery date.
- Orders for collection will be available 24 hours after payment has been processed.
- Goods must be sold as they have been delivered by us. They must not be rebranded or repackaged in anyway without our prior written consent.
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time but only in relation to orders subsequent to the revision, all parties will be notified of any such revision.
Join us - Sign up and receive 10% off your first order
You’ll also be the first to hear about our latest products and promotions as well as finding out more about the fascinating world of microbes.