Here is my diary of all the different ways I use microbes at Spirthill. This routine works a treat – and I love knowing that it is 100% chemical free.
- Add Pet Nutrition Booster to our lab puppy Kit’s drinking water and also to Vic the cat’s wet food
- Drink my splash of Bio-live. I mix it with sparkling water and call it my ‘probiotic cocktail’.
- Spray Power Cleaner around the cat’s feeding bowl. She is a messy eater!
- Spray Air Freshener around the animals’ beds and cleaning up after any puppy accidents.
- Spray Plant Boost foliar feed on garden plants and vegetables with a diluted (1:100) mix of Plant Boost to build up vitality and disease resistance. What I notice is that the leaves are thicker and greener, with strong new growth.
- Spray very diluted (1:200) Plant Boost foliar feed weekly on seedlings and young plants and watch them take off as the weather gets warmer.
- Add Pond Balance to our year old pond that has started to develop blanket weed. Already we notice it receding but we will need to add more.
- Pour a little diluted Drains Clean and Clear down sinks, bathtub and shower tray last thing so the microbes can munch away and clean the drains overnight.
- Every Tuesday lovely Tina the cleaner uses the Power Cleaner and Floor Cleaner throughout the office, brewery and living spaces. She loves how they clean even though the changeover to mixing in a spray bottle took a bit of getting used to.