Bokashi Kitchen Composter
Product rich sustainable kitchen waste with the Bokashi Kitchen Composter. This stylish container is convenient and easy to handle, with high-quality workmanship. Used with Bokashi bran, this composter ferments your food waste in less than half the time of conventional composting methods, without unpleasant odours. Effective microbes in the Bokashi bran stop the waste from rotting and causing unpleasant odours, makes extremely effective garden compost, and also produces a rich fermented liquid runoff which can be used as plant fertiliser.
Dimensions: 34 x 24 x 24 cm, volume 10L, filling time 2 weeks
- Odourless storage and breakdown of kitchen waste
- Eliminates food waste, turning it into nutrient-rich compost
- Does not attract insects
- The fermented liquid runoff can be used as a bio drain cleaner or high-quality fertiliser
- Easy to clean and made of environmentally friendly recycled biodegradable plastic
Enjoying your Microbes
- Prepare the appropriate organic waste and add to the composting bin, cutting large chunks into smaller pieces for quicker decomposition.
- Add one scoop of bran per day. Natural bran activates the fermentation process.
- Once the bin is full, leave for 14 days.
- Regularly pour out the fermentation liquid every 3 to 5 days, this liquid can be diluted and used for feeding plants.
- After 14 days, compost the waste mass and start again.
Submitted reviews will appear within 24 hours. Thanks! :)
Join our journey
To find out more about the fascinating world of microbes, hear about our latest products and discounts, and to join our growing community please sign up.