How to maintain animal health
Your animals have a microbiome too
At Microbz we don’t just offer human health products, we also care about how to maintain animal health. Our 100% natural, chemical-free animal health products contain beneficial microbes to support the health and wellbeing of your pets.
Living cultures, found in all of our products, help to maintain the natural balance of good microbes in your pet’s gut, support their immune system and help to fight pathogenic bacteria. Just like humans, your pet’s gut is the foundation of their health and 80% of the immune system can be found in the gut and without the trillions of microbes that reside there, the gut couldn’t function properly. These microbes make up an entire ecosystem called the microbiome. A healthy balanced microbiome is key to your pets health.
Whatever your problem, we have a microbe to help! They can eliminate bad smells in your pet’s environment, improve the shine of your animal’s coat, support a healthy immune system and maintain joint health into old age.
We make high quality animal health products with live active cultures (also known as probiotics) for dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens and horses as well as puppies, kittens, kits, chicks and foals.
Why choose live bacteria for your animals?
Here are some of the many health benefits of using bio live cultures for animals, often referred to as probiotics.
- Maintains health and wellbeing of joints, cartilage and ligaments
- Helps to maintain a coat glossy
- Improves digestion, promotes increased appetite and weight gain
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Rebalances the microbes within the gut
- Cleans and neutralises pathogenic and putrefying bacteria
- Reduces odour and flies in animal’s feeding and sleeping areas
- Offers improved grooming and hygiene
- Provides disease control and contains infection-fighting ingredients to keep your pet disease-free
- Contributes to general animal wellbeing without the use of chemicals
- Naturally activates, conditions and energises water for fresher, cleaner drinking bowls and troughs
For any help with your order or for more information about how our animal health products work please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
The effects are not guaranteed and results may vary.
Your pet’s microbiome needs a probiotic too
All animals have their own unique microbiome: a universe of trillions of microbes that help to maintain their overall health – just like humans. This microbiome can be responsible for your pet’s happiness, so looking after it is a big deal.
Our probiotic pets
Barcie, 6 years
Lumi, 2 years
Kit, 3 years
Shop animal range
Join us - Sign up and receive 10% off your first order
You’ll also be the first to hear about our latest products and promotions as well as finding out more about the fascinating world of microbes.